Rates and Insurance Information
Standard Session Rates
- Registered Psychologist: $175 per 60 minute session
- Registered Provisional Psychologist: $140 per 60 minute session
- Sliding Scale Available
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We are currently able to provide direct billing several insurance providers including the following – Green Shield Canada, Alberta Blue Cross, Great West Life, Cowan Maximum Benefit, Johnson Insurance, Desjardains Insurance, and Industrial Alliance. Please review the above questions when determining your coverage with your insurnace provider.
If you use another insurance provider, please send us a message and we can investigate if we can direct bill your services on your behalf.
We accept cash and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!